Sunday 6 November 2016

Another Hiccup

The only sewing done this week was last night when I at last put my feet up after a very tiring week.  I managed a wee bit of hand stitching on the Christmas Stocking I have started for our little grandson.  This year I fully expect he will be aware of all thats going on over the festive holiday.  This little project gave me the perfect opportunity to focus on one thing and helped me relax.





Unfortunately Dad had a couple of falls this week. Fortunately there was no major damage done, his legs just wouldn't hold him.  He has been admitted to hospital with a suspected UTI.  Its a worrying time but I am comforted to know he is safe and being looked after.  Of course there's been more work for the family and travelling up and down to hospital visiting.  He is feeling fine though and in good spirits and hopefully the antibiotics will clear up the infection.

I will continue my stitching in the evening when I can and I am hopeful I might manage a few more donations for the PHEW Christmas Fair.

There may be a little lull in the usual posts if I am busy with other things but bear with me and enjoy your stitching.


No comments: