Friday 22 January 2016

Woops! Missed Another Weekly Post

Well I had an excuse, we were off on a wee extra holiday last week with old friends.  It was good fun catching up with everyone again.  So in fact there was no sewing news to report.  I did make a list of projects I wanted to tackle over the next few months, and I knitted a sock!



This week I have managed to make a start on that list. I have also decided to mix things up a little, instead of working on one project all week I have tried a different approach.  Each evening I am doing something different for a change.  So here is my progress this week.

Monday - I did a bit more quilting on the Toes in the Sand quilt.  This is definitely slow quilting so I'll be doing it for a few weeks but I was getting bogged down with it, or maybe I should say spiralling out of control. 



Tuesday - quilting class, a good evening discussing everyone else's works in progress

Wednesday - the next project was put on the design wall awaiting inspiration




Thursday - I designed a baby quilt on EQ7, my migration kit arrived last week so installed it on Monday and delighted it now works on my new Mac mini!  I didn't realise how much I missed this programme.



Friday - an afternoon cutting and piecing the first blocks of said baby quilt.


All in all a good week, hope you've had fun too. 

No comments: