Friday 18 July 2014

Time Management - Nil Points


Where are the days flying off to - yet another week gone, nothing interesting to blog about and no sewing done of any note.  I really don't know what I am doing with my time these days.  Spending too much time thinking and not doing, I am sure would be the answer.

I did manage to make a few blocks at our class on Tuesday evening but that was all the stitching I have achieved in a while.  I did however collect Mum's sewing machine which has been for a service and is now ready to be passed on to my niece E.  Electrics all checked, a shiny new light bulb, and the missing spool pin replaced a new needle and a good clean and it's all ready to go.  I learned to sew on this machine with Mum looking on.  Mum and I made a few outfits together on this machine including my wedding dress!


E has already got a couple of projects in mind and is planning to stitch on the machine and I hope she enjoys using the machine and learns how satisfying it can be to make crafty things for herself.  I hope she is still keeping herself fit because this is no lightweight - I don't think she will be carrying it very far!




 

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm sure she'll love it!