Sunday 7 December 2014

Negativity

I am sorry to say I have no news for you this week - so rather than witter on I am just going to say sorry, no news, no photos (ok I've managed one), no inspiration. Unfortunately I have not been feeling 100% this week.  I have had a horrible head cold which I  am pleased to say is now getting a bit better.  So to everyone out here who is feeling a little sorry for themselves and has a cold my sympathies are with you.  Keep cosy, drink lots of fluids and do nothing. Relax and listen to your body until it mends itself. (Maybe someday I will take my own advice).  I think we are needing a good frost to kill all the germs out there at the moment, lots of folks with colds and tummy bugs.  Having seen the weather forecast though maybe the wind will blow the germs away - I think we are set for a stormy week.

Here I am, doing just what I said I wouldn't do - wittering.  My stitching last night was a little project for our Secret Santa for our Christmas night out a week on Tuesday.  All our class members were given a fat eighth of this fabric which was used in one of our colour tutorials earlier in the year and each gift must include at least a small  piece of this fabric.   It will be fun to see what ideas everyone has managed to come up with.

 

Keep cosy this week and perhaps by next week I will have something finished I can show you - or then again .......maybe not.

1 comment:

margaret said...

hope you are starting to feel better and inspiration will once again flow. The fabric looks interesting, remember to share with us what you make with it.