Sunday 22 May 2016

In Need of a Tidy



My sewing space was a bit of a mess - I couldn't find half of my things in fact I still haven't found one of my thimbles.  My pins were mixed up with my clips, bobbins were in a tangle and reels of thread were in various baskets and not in the box where they should all be stored.  Fabrics were stacking up on the side of my table and in danger again of falling off and the bookcase stash all higgledy piggledy.

Before 







And after a few hours of sorting.




All ready to start afresh - tomorrow.......

Monkey business is now sewn together and will hopefully be sandwiched and quilted this week.  This will be the last of my charity quilts for a few weeks or so. 




I have been asked to make a couple of baby quilts for new arrivals expected June/July so a few pieces have been pulled back out of the tidy stash and my thinking cap is on again for new designs for the little quilts.  Which fabrics will I use - decisions, decisions?





Until next time enjoy whatever makes you happy

No comments: