Sunday 16 April 2017

Yellow

Yellow Daffodils, Yellow Chicks, Yellow Primulas, Yellow sunshine - nice and bright and cheery so Yellow it was for the binding.  Seems appropriate for spring time. Is it really spring it was so cold today I'm not sure! I finished this little one off this week and enjoyed the peace of sitting hand stitching for a wee while.  All done and ready to be donated, I think you will agree it does look colourful.




Back under the table to that box again and I found these strips which I have duly cut into triangles.


You might remember our Group Challenge last year was Illusions and I made kaleidoscope blocks with this fabric which featured 3 tumbling blocks falling from the top corner (its in the gallery if you can't remember it!)  Well I have joined these together and am now in the process of making another quilt.  I won't have enough of this fabric to make a good sized quilt but........


 I am going to combine them with some of these


                 


Cut from this fabric




Well that's the plan anyway but as always the plan may change as I go along.  I've had another play on the quilting frame too so all is good in my little quilting world this week.  Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and you haven't eaten too much chocolate!!



No comments: