Sunday 7 May 2017

Is This Our Summer?

I hope not!  once again I have been a bit negligent in blogging.  Please may I be excused - we have been on holiday to sunnier lands.  Im now back though but playing catch up again.

I did visit the Knitting and Stitching Show last week in Edinburgh and thoroughly enjoyed my day out while hubby was playing golf.  Lots of different traders selling their wares, I didn't buy a lot but it was fun to browse.

Project Linus had a very small stand at the show and hopefully they will have managed to spread the word and more donations of quilts will be made for disadvantaged children in the area.  I took along four more quilts as my contribution.  I hope they will make someone in need of a hug happy.





I have now made a start to the binding on my Whirlygig quilt so hopefully I will manage a proper photo next time.



Enjoy the sunshine while you can.  Lots of gardening to be done at the moment and all the lush new growth is appearing on our acers.  Im off out again with our coffee to enjoy sitting in our newly spring cleaned summerhouse!  Enjoy your week

No comments: