Saturday 22 July 2017

The Box Under The Table........

......Is Empty!!!  Hurray - although it is empty I still have some of the fabrics to use up.  I think though I have done well using up the pieces.  As you know the box was almost full



then gradually some of the fabrics were used, 


then I managed to use a smaller basket, the middle one 



 and now I only have the little basket of bits left.  I call that a stash busting success.

I of course also had the wastebasket in which all the smallest of pieces go - its not quite fully so thats another stash busting project in the future.  Do you remember my Toes in The Sand Quilt?


This was the block of the month quilt and when complete I had so much fabric left over I have made these tops which are now waiting in the stack to be quilted.

40 x 35inches
                   

40 x 40 ins
                      
Random nonsense which doesn't take much thought or concentration but is good therapy.  Sometimes its good to sit at your machine and pick up small pieces randomly and stitch them together.  Im pleased with the results and they will go to the care home in due course.

Crystal Star is now coming together nicely after a short break for some scrappy stitching.  I need to jump back on to Gracie to keep the flow going.  Its a wet day here so I might just go and do that now. Enjoy your weekend and week ahead whatever you are doing.  


1 comment:

Karen said...

Well done you? Excuse for another shopping trip...........