Sunday 27 August 2017

Four + Three

The count so far this summer is Four Boys and Three girls and another little one due in September.  It has been fun making baby quilts using a variety of styles and fabrics.  I cant say I love them all but I do have my favourites, some fabrics were nicer to use than others, some frayed a bit which was a bit disappointing, maybe my colour choices were not quite right but all in all I hope the little ones will enjoy their little quilts. you can see some of them on my Gallery page.

I managed a finish this week the 'Delightful' (yes thats what it is called) Connecting Threads kit, there was a lot of thread went into this one!





I also had a little play and made this little fun Block from Elizabeth Hartman's Awesome Ocean pattern.  I just felt I needed something to 'make me think' a little - a nice little challenge, there are lots of other ocean inhabitants to follow over the next few weeks or so.


Our Group had its annual outing yesterday to Kaleidoscope - what lovely day we had, Coffee first at Dobbies garden centre, a couple of hours shopping and admiring all the fabulous fabrics then a lovely lunch at the Tickled Trout.  A good day was had by all!

Thats the news for this week, until next time enjoy your stitching.

No comments: