Friday 31 August 2018

Chores Done

We have had a mixed week, the maintenance chores are all done and we have managed some days out allowing us some rest and relaxation, even some retail therapy - what more can one ask for.  The house is looking much brighter, fresher and cleaner. The sun has been shining and the smoke seems to be thinning out. We did have a thunderstorm the other night with a heavy downpour which has cleared the air.

The sewing machine has been humming and although I can’t post pictures here check out the Instagram tab to see what I’ve been doing.  My ‘class challenge’ is almost complete, just one side of the binding to be stitched down.  I’m not sure when we are showing off our challenge items but I am happy I’ve almost finished mine.  This was not what I originally planned, nor was it my second choice but limits on my time this summer has beaten me.  I know everyone’s time is precious but when you belong to a group and a challenge is set I think it’s important we all take part.  I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s take on a mini quilt with a ‘Modern’ look at the start of the new session. 


No comments: