Saturday 3 November 2018

Normal Posts Should Resume Soon

Once again I am chasing my tail.  Not enough hours in the day for me and of course its always sewing time which has to be forfeited.  Not to worry next week is looking a bit quieter so fingers crossed for some down time. 

November already, where has the year gone?  When I looked back over the last month's photos I appear to have done quite a lot including having a weekend break with all the family to Keswick.  This was a throughly enjoyable break for us all, we all had great fun!

This is a selection of my October projects




Willa the Walrus, one of the secret projects which unfortunately I can't show any more.  
More modern triangles, 
The Chevrons and Charms quilt which I surprised myself with the back view.  
Apple and Rowan Jelly made with windfall apples.  
A black and White project, just because I fancied starting something new.........as if I really needed that.  
The other secret BOM project which will hopefully be completed by Tuesday night for Show and Tell at class.  
Busy bags for the youngest member of the family 
Using up some scraps 6.5" railfence blocks for Quilts for Christmas Dinners Project.  

All in all not a bad month.  I hope this month will be as productive, happy quilting folks! 




No comments: