Sunday 25 November 2018

Just a Quick Note

Two more finishes this week, a bit of a rush on with these ones which have been lying around as WIP's for a while.  Its been hectic again this week but I find if I manage to snatch an hour or so in the evening just to sew it helps me switch my mind off and relax and wind down after a busy day.

I am meeting up with a lady from the Linus Project this week so I was trying to get these two finished off and labels on in plenty of time.  Pleased to report they are all done!

Zig and Zag 36 x40

Row by Row 44 x 52"
These will going together with another eight quilts off to the Borders Region to be given to vulnerable and less fortunate children.  I really don't mind which region my quilts go to as long as they are wanted and loved.  I am meeting up with the lady in Peebles next week and I am looking forward to a wee day out and spending some down time just for myself.  Perhaps I might even do some Christmas Shopping!

I hope you are all finding a little time to sew, until next time Happy stitching.

No comments: