Saturday 9 May 2015

A Good Week

I'm feeling quite proud of myself this week. I have managed this


And this


And this 


And have only got this 


Left over, a handful of scraps which can sit on a six and a half square ruler - that's an achievement!  And I know somebody who could probably use them for her EPP project too so that's a bonus.

In the still of the evening I took the photo of the Midnight Lace T Intersection Quilt, it was cool but the colours in the garden in the fading light were lovely.  I just had to take a shot of the  Rhododendrons which are just about to burst into a riot of colour. Hopefully a little bit of heat this week will make them open even further.


I feel as though I have achieved a lot this week, the summerhouse has been swept, clean and tidied up ready to sit in and enjoy the garden. (I have to confess hubby cleaned it out this afternoon). Toes in the Sand has been put away meantime but the left over scraps may be forming a plan in my head.  The Bunting Quilt has been returned with a lovely supply of fabric for the borders, backing and binding.  I have a request to make another pentagon ball, so it's being hand stitched. Of course I need to press on with Block 6 too.  Plenty projects for me to choose from this week.  How about you? Do you have crafty plans for the week ahead?  If you do enjoy the peace sewing brings, have a good week.

Whew - lots of progress, oh and I nearly forgot,  I even made R a cushion to go with his quilt.



2 comments:

margaret said...

a very nice quilt and what a small pile of scraps.Trust the sun does shine so you can enjoy the summer house, here it is still pretty miserable and chilly

Karen said...

All lovely as usual. My next project is now in the planning, another Craftsy class purchased and a visit to quilting shop required. Head now bursting with things to get on with!