Saturday 14 November 2015

Sorry

Apologies for not posting last week and no sewing news today either.  Last weekend was rather hectic to say the least.  Dad became unwell and was admitted to hospital on Sunday evening.  He is responding well to antibiotics and hopefully it won't be too long before he is on the mend.  

Needless to say there has been no sewing done, naturally I have been spending most of my time visiting Dad in the evenings as no visiting was allowed in that particular ward in the afternoons.  He has now been transferred to another ward and life is not quite as manic.  I have managed a few late evenings after visiting trying to switch off, sitting under my Autumn churndash pinwheel quilt sewing on the binding.  Very relaxing after very busy days.  I know we are not out of the woods yet but I'm hopeful things will continue to improve this week and I might just get another quilt sandwiched.  No photos I'm afraid - maybe next week. 

No comments: