Monday 6 March 2017

Gremlins

They are still around and causing mischief, however I have managed to add some photos of the near finished top.  Another border has been added - the medium blue, and it's looking good.  I will put it away now and sandwich it up when I'm back home and nearer the due date of the first new arrival.




                               
We have had another snowy day today I guess you could say we've been snow bound with continual  snow falling since early morning.  We have about 8inches lying on the deck now and the trees in the back yard are hanging with soft puffy clouds of snow which remind me of Christmas cards.

I don't think we would have been moving very far today had it not been snowing - we are both suffering from the usual flight cold - hubby was laid low at the beginning of the week and I hoped I might escape it but he has very kindly shared it with me and I'm feeling quite miserable today.  However tomorrow is another day and a new week and I hope I'm not feeling quite so washed out and low tomorrow.  It think too it's true when people say that when you've been so busy and working hard your body just keeps coping and when you relax so does your immune system and all the germs attack. Hmmmm more Germlins!

It's good to be able to cuddle up under a quilt when you are feeeling poorly and I sure have plenty of those.  Knitting and reading tonight - I can't concentrate on planning the next quilt just yet.

Have a good week folks.  I believe you had a nice sunny day back home and hopefully lots of  new shoots and plants will start to appear in the garden soon.


No comments: