Wednesday 16 October 2013

A Little Slow - Sewing that is!

I am sorry followers I haven't been keeping up to date here.  Since coming home I have been playing catch up, trying to get my house in order.  There seems to be so much to do and little time to get it done.  I am sure all you quilters out there often say 'if only I had more time'.

I have managed a little sewing but I can't show you any of it just yet, sorry.  As I mentioned before there are baby quilts to be done, so that's what I have been concentrating on this week.  

Our class exhibition is all set up in the library and I have managed to make a basic table runner for the raffle, proceeds of course going to Marie Curie Cancer Care this year.  The display will be on show for a couple of weeks and we will draw the lucky winner of the runner at the end of November as it is made with red green and gold fabrics it will be a nice decoration for someone over the festive period.  If anyone would like to take part in this draw just go to my Just Giving Page using the donate tab above and leave a minimum donation of £2 with your name, then use the contact form on this page to send me your details and I will make sure your name is included twice in the draw.  

Hopefully I will have more photos and news next time.  Happy quilting.

No comments: