Sunday 19 January 2014

Little Baby Blue

This week my quilting has been very simple and straightforward.  I'm in between major projects. Last weekend I said I choose some bits from my lucky dip box - they were blue.  I often find if I buy a kit, and being a thrifty cutter,  I usually have plenty pieces left over to help me a good way towards doing another project.  I am reluctant to call them scraps as to me scraps are little pieces you really can't do much more with.  I had lots of strips of 2.5in wide of this Connecting Threads, Rapsody in Blue fabric which I thought would make a simple rail fence quilt suitable for a baby or toddler.  I think this size  25 x 30in would probably be ideal for a little one travelling in the car or the pushchair, or even just to drag along as a comfort blanket.

It's still not really bright enough to get nice outdoor photos so yet another one taken inside.




1 comment:

Abby said...

So lovely - great fabric choices!