Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter

Happy Easter 

It's all in the preparation, or so we are always told.  Prepare well and you will do well, hmmm I'm not so sure.  I'm still struggling with this block No 5.  To be honest I will be glad when it's done and that's my problem - procrastination again.  I need to get this behind me, so I am forging ahead with it this week so that it will be finished for the 2nd Tuesday of this month when I can show it at class with everyone else's.


So as well as completing Block 5 I need to get this binding on and a label for Show and Tell this week at class..........two more sides to go!  Then Sunshine after the Storm will be finished.


Short and sweet this week, sorry I missed last weeks post - let's put it down to jet lag!  I hope you have a lovely long weekend and the Easter bunny leaves lots of lovely chocolate - but don't eat too much at once.  

No comments: