Sunday 17 August 2014

Progress

It's been a busy week again here. Tradesmen coming and going and making a good job of our nice new velux window in the boys shower room.  That of course has meant a good deal of cleaning and tidying up after all their good work.  However the results are looking good.  A much brighter airier room and now, since I have washed down all the tiles and painted the window surround I am pleased with the results.

Strangely enough even although I have been engrossed in household chores I have managed a bit of sewing.  A few more blocks have been added to  the bundle of blocks I am using for the tutorial this week at class.  I will tell you about that next week.  This will be another Marie Curie quilt in pale pastel blues creams and pinks. I am using up the leftovers from my MILs quilt below which I made some time ago when I was still a novice and  making quilts for all the family.   It's good to bust the stash!  

Mother in Law's Lap Quilt

No comments: