Sunday 7 September 2014

Pink Makes it Pop

We have had a very enjoyable week here.  Some lovely days out and couple of days sitting in the garden in the sun reading and watching this little fellow.  He and his partner have been busy scampering around gathering seeds and cones I think they know the weather forecast for next week!


....... and we had a superb meal out to celebrate M's birthday.  This weekend we are taxiing friends back to the airport.

The baby quilt top is coming along and I am really pleased with it. I can't decide whether or not to layer it up and quilt it here or leave it as it is and quilt it on my machine at home.  Decisions, decisions.



I was looking for something small to hand stitch and discovered somewhere on my journeys through the blogging universe a tutorial for a little pentagon paper pieced ball.  So I thought I'd give it a try.  Here is the link to the pentagonal soft ball 

Hope you all have a great week. 

1 comment:

margaret said...

very nice quilt and popped over to see the ball, yes a lovely gift for a baby and like the idea of putting a bell or similiar inside to made sounds.