Sunday 11 August 2013

Sneaky Peek

I am so pleased with how this is all progressing.  I am really enjoying my sewing again although sometimes memories and thoughts curtail the stitching for brief moments. Usually all happy ones.  I didn't expect the journey of this quilt to be quite as thought provoking as it has been.  However it has achieved what my boys intended.......to get me back to my sewing machine.  

My techie has been working hard too and very soon you will see some minor changes to the blog page. Little tabs at the top will soon direct you to a page of my recently completed quilts for 2013.  There will be a few more tabs appearing shortly.  Watch this space!

Sewing and Blogging, when do I fit in the housework??  Hope you like the sneaky peek.



Layers sandwiched - time for quilting



2 comments:

Ian said...

Looks like it is taking shape mum, looking forward to the finished article!

Ian x

Unknown said...

Colours look fab!