Sunday 17 November 2013

Missed Opportunity

I missed a really good quilt photo opportunity this morning when the sun was shining.  Time overtook me again.
 
I have another two finishes to show you apart from the ones below but they will have to keep for another day when the sun shines and I can get the photographs taken.  Unfortunately I have not found an ideal place to take photos indoors. That would involve me learning a little bit more about my camera, flash and appropriate lighting, and I am not quite ready for that just yet.

I am delighted to report that two more babies have arrived this week.  Twin boys, I only know them as hiccup and trouble! The names their Mum gave them before they appeared into the big wide world on Monday.  These were the little quilts I was delighted to make for them, commissioned by their Grandmother, a very special lady who helped nurse Mum.  The remit was pastel shades, not identical, small and suitable for car seats and bouncers.  These were a joy to make.  I used the same fabrics but made the placements different in the split nine patch pattern.  I am sure they will help to keep the boys cosy while travelling in the car.
 
 





Hopefully I will be back later in the week with photos of the Crazy Paving quilt.  Have a good week ahead. 

1 comment:

margaret said...

two adoarble quilts for two new babies