Wednesday 13 November 2013

Update - My Quilts

You can't teach old dogs new tricks - wrong!  This old dog has been getting a few lessons on adding photos to the Quilt Gallery from techie.  He has got a lot of patience with me. Unfortunately my brain does not absorb information at the rate of knots he explains the process. My head was buzzing after 10 minutes, however I listened and watched hoping some of the information would stick in the grey matter.

It's been quite a while since the quilt gallery here had been updated and I was told I needed to be able to do it for myself.  HTML is just another language - gobbledygook!  Well I decided I really didn't need to know what it all means.  After a lot of downloading or is it uploading of photos, cutting and pasting lines of code,  a couple of aborted attempts and furious note taking, I managed to add twelve new photos to the gallery.  I won't leave it so long next time and now I have an idea how it should be done I will try,  when I take the photo of the completed quilt, to add it to the gallery.  Hopefully I won't lose my notebook with all my scribbles, I just hope I can translate them.  Have a look and see what you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Most impressed. Well done! You can show me if I ever decide to start a blog of my own!!! Kx

Neil Mackie said...

We can go through it again next time too Mum!